1. Celery and organic peanut butter
2. Apples and almond butter
3. Frozen grapes
4. Plain dairy-free yogurt with berries
5. Smoothies filled with satiation: Choose a dairy-free milk, optional add-ins include – plant-based protein powder like Arbonne or Vega, almond butter, peanut butter, avocados, coconut oil, unsweetened cacao powder, berries, mangoes, bananas, leafy greens, pineapples, flax seeds, chia seeds, hemp seeds, etc.
6. Search on Google, 3-7 ingredient plant-centered/plant-based meals (paleo, vegan, vegetarian, Whole Foods plant based friendly). Meals requiring less ingredients saves you time and money.
7. Join healthy recipe groups or follow recipe pages via social media….by joining multiple groups/pages, you’re able to knock into your creativity, people share so many recipes and this will ignite inspiration and creative thinking.
8. Protein/granola bars with dried fruit, nuts, and seeds (no oils or sugars added). It’s best to make them yourself. If you have 2 days off or 1 day off, use your time wisely, when you’re in a good mood focus your time on meal prepping for the week. Meal prepping on 1 day, saves you time you claim you don’t have during the week.
9. Buddha bowls/Açaí Smoothie Bowls – These bowls usually contain at least 5-7 ingredients. All it takes is 5 minutes.
Feel free to reach out to me if interested in getting Arbonne protein bars or protein shake powders. FB: AJ Gibson, IG: get_healthy_with_aj, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can always check out my website, http://www.azjuniquegibson.arbonne.com