1. Herbal tea (Drink tea with herbs: lemongrass, milk thistle, dandelion root, burdock root, chamomile)
2. Juice Fasting (Choose 1 day out of the week to cleanse the gut with fresh vegetable juice)
3. Big green salads (Eat a big bowl of leafy greens with other plant foods such as an avocado, tofu or beans, hummus, and other types of vegetables) Eating salads with plenty of leafy greens helps to detox and repair our gut and cells.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar Water Cleanse (In an 8 oz. bottle full of clean, filtered water — not bottled water…add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and shake it up) Apple cider vinegar has so many amazing health-promoting properties. To check out some of the properties, please type Dr. Axe Apple Cider Vinegar benefits in the Google search engine.
5. Eat well-balanced meals with whole, unprocessed vegetables, fruits, legumes, nuts, seeds, and gluten-free grains. Plant-centered/plant-based meals assist in cellular repair, renewal, and ensures normal cellular growth.
*Plant-centered meals emphasize mostly plant foods and very little animal protein. Plant-based meals emphasize cruelty-free eating, only focusing on consuming plant foods. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.