1. A whole foods allergen free diet to reduce the exposure to triggers and root causes of rapid neuronal changes. Sugar and artificial colors/flavors promote neuronal excitability and mood swings. High consumption of dairy, because it contains estrogen encourages the increased frequency of mood changes. Dairy also increases the frequency of neuronal alterations.
2. Meditation with mantra healing music or Reiki healing music
3. Use of aromatherapy (no synthetic essential oils as it contains toxic ingredients)
4. Pet Therapy
5. Crystal Healing
6. Alone time in a surrounding, peaceful, calming environment
7. Himalayan Pink Salt Lamps
8. Reminding others to be aware of their emotions and to not get confused when feeling others’ emotions
9. Qigong therapy exercises
10. Reminding that you are there for them and that you will be respectful of their sensitivities/feelings
11. Maintaining a calm, positive attitude/mindset, children can sense our feelings and can counteract against them.
12. Having sound effects of water, special sensory/guided imagery devices, sound therapy devices
13. Chemical-free, plant-based personal care products to reduce neurotoxin exposure